Welcome to CEED
CEED's mission is to improve developmental outcomes for children through applied research, policy, and professional development.
Explore the links to learn about CEED, our resources and services, events, and professional development opportunities.
CEED Seed Funding
The competition for the 2015 CEED Seed Funding Awards is now closed. Award announcements will be posted by early March, 2015.
If you have questions about future competitions, please contact Michèle Mazzocco, Ph.D., Research Director, email@example.com.
- C'EED's 2015 Report to the Community
- Part C Services and Homeless/Highly Mobile Children and Families. There is a high probability that H/HM children 0-3 will experience a developmental delay and are therefore eligible for supports as provided by federal Part C Grants for Infants and Families Program within the Individuals with Disabilities and Education Act Minnesota Administrative Rules Chapter 3525, Children with a Disability. Prepared by Kevin Overson and Scott McConnell, February 6, 2015. 53 pages | PDF version
- 2015 Update: Supply and Demand for Early Care and Education Services in North Minneapolis: Analyses of Current Capacity and Use of School-Based Early Education and Family and Center-Based Child Care Programs in Zip Codes 55411 and 55412, prepared by Kevin Overson and Scott McConnell, CEED@UROC, January 12, 2015. Read more about this project.
- APPLICATION PROCESS STILL OPEN: As part of the Minnesota’s Race to the Top: Early Learning Challenge funding, CEED is hosting Train the Trainer (TOT) opportunities on multiple training modules regarding Authentic Assessment. There is no cost for participating; however, trainers must meet training criteria, including level of education, major area of study, and experience with early childhood assessment and related topics. To participate, complete the Authentic Assessment Trainer Application.
- View related webinars on the Early Childhood Assessment Project. Questions? Contact Ann Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CLASS™ Learning Modules: View (for free or for a fee with certificate) learning modules to assist in understanding CLASS™ concepts in Minnesota's quality initiatives.