Resources for students – psychological foundations
- General information
- Rankings and awards
- Student [.pdf]
- Special course offerings & seminars
- Educational Psychology Graduate Student Handbook with graduate program information, policies, and core requirements to supplement the Graduate School Catalog.
- Graduate School Catalog
- The Graduate assistant employment web site lists policies and guidelines for graduate assistant employment. Graduate assistants are responsible for understanding these policies and procedures.
- Faculty and TA handbook contains background, policies, procedures and support services information for instructors and teaching assistants.
- International Student Handbook has information to help you understand and adjust to life at the U of M and the U.S.
- L&C Course Requirements -- checklists (submit with Graduate Degree Plan form)
- Social Course requirements -- checklists (submit with Graduate Degree Plan form)
- PsyF Annual Progress Review Worksheet [.doc] (to be completed each spring for meeting with adviser(s) for annual progress review)
Doctoral written specialty prelim in PsyF
- PsyF written prelim information
- Prelim registration form [.pdf]
- Checklist for Showing Completion of Written Prelim
- Oral Preliminary Examination
- Human resources self-service Web site to update personal information, view pay statements, view and update W-4s, view and print duplicate W-2s, and access online direct deposit.
Helpful U of M links
- One Stop
- Graduate School
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- Minnesota English Language Program (MELP)