If you are a graduate student interested in getting involved with the IGDILab work you can join using the RA form, or check to see if we have any openings for funded graduate research assistant positions.
Join our lab
If you are an undergrad or person from the community and would like to join our lab, please fill out our RA form.
If you are a graduate student and would like to join our lab, please fill out our GRA form.
Requirements for joining the lab:
- RA requirements
- Attending monthly IGDILab project meetings
- Participating in data-collection, data-analysis or interpretation
- Semi-annual review of performance based on identified goals for their participation in IGDI work
- GRA requirements
- If you are a GRA on appointment with the IGDILab or are a GRA with separate funding who would like to volunteer hours to the IGDILab we require you:
- Attending weekly IGDILab project meetings
- Participating in data- collection, data-analysis or interpretation
- Disseminate findings in local, state, and national venues
- Participate in a semi-annual review of performance based on identified goals for your contributions to the Lab
Note: If you are a GRA funded by the IGDILab you will have unique requirements based on your specific project. Your PI will inform you of your roles and responsibilities as part of that position.