Resources for students – quantitative methods
- General information
- Special course offerings & seminars
- Areas of concentration -- curriculum
- QME Student Handbook
- Educational Psychology Graduate Student Handbook with graduate program information, policies, and core requirements to supplement the Graduate School Catalog.
- Graduate School Catalog
- The Graduate assistant employment web site lists policies and guidelines for graduate assistant employment. Graduate assistants are responsible for understanding these policies and procedures.
- Faculty and TA handbook contains background, policies, procedures and support services information for instructors and teaching assistants.
- International Student Handbook has information to help you understand and adjust to life at the U of M and the U.S.
- Adviser Change Form [.pdf]
- Readmission / Change of Status
- Course requirements -- checklist (submit with the Graduate Degree Plan form)
Planning/Progress Worksheets for meeting with adviser(s) each spring to submit for Annual Student Review
Doctoral written prelim
- QME written prelim information
- Prelim registration form
- QME predissertation research project completion form
- QME written specialty exam completion form
- Checklist for Showing Completion of Written Prelim
- Oral Preliminary Examination
- Human resources self-service Web site to update personal information, view pay statements, view and update W-4s, view and print duplicate W-2s, and access online direct deposit.
Helpful U of M links
- One Stop
- Graduate School
- Council of Graduate Students (COGS)
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
- Minnesota English Language Program (MELP)