Reflective Supervision/Consultation Symposium
St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
Wednesday, August 2, to Friday, August 4, 2017
Please join the Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health, along with the Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health - Infant & Early Childhood, and CEED, for the 2nd Annual Reflective Supervision/Consultation Summer Symposium.
What to expect
- Deepen your exploration of reflective supervision and consultation.
- Observe demonstrations of live, unrehearsed individual and group reflective supervision sessions.
- Participate in facilitated, reflective small group processing.
- Attend a complimentary welcome reception Wednesday afternoon and a complimentary networking reception Thursday evening.
Who should attend
- Individuals with experience in providing reflective supervision/consultation (RS/C) and/or responsibility for building RS/C capacity in their state.
Please note that this is not an introductory training.