We post several types of jobs on this board:
- Unpaid evaluation positions that are fantastic opportunities.
- Evaluation positions in the twin cities area for novice, intermediate and professional evaluators that are not with MESI.
- Evaluation positions around the country and the world. One of the questions we hear a lot at MESI is, “What do evaluators do once they graduate?” These positions may be of interest to you, or they may just help you get an idea of the wide range of professional roles for evaluators.
Did you find a job using this job board?
If so, please drop us an email and let us know! email@example.com
Would you like MESI to post a job?
Please e-mail the posting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Need for Posting a Job
Please provide us with the following information when submitting a job to be posted:
- Job title
- Position Overview
- Nature of the job
- Skills and experience needed
- Length of employment (duration of a grant, project based, etc.)
- Commitment (full time, part time)
- Compensation (range or approximation if not known)
- Benefits (if any)
- Organization information (information about the organization this position serves)
- Link to the organization's website
- Link to the job posting on the organization site
- How to apply
- Any statements of organization policy toward hiring (Equal Opportunity, for example)
Revised December 21, 2017