The Evaluation Spring Training Experience
The Minnesota Evaluation Studies Institute (MESI) is an interdisciplinary training institute for evaluation studies at the University of Minnesota. During the week-long annual Spring Training experience, the institute brings together MESI faculty and staff, colleagues across the University, as well as professionals from the Twin Cities and across the United States to create interdisciplinary evaluation training.
Spring training draws professional evaluators, program directors and staff, community agency staff, students, and others interested in conducting or using evaluations.
Spring training participants gain:
- Ideas, tools, and knowledge
- Deeper understandings of evaluation and evaluation theory
- Opportunities to reflect about past and present evaluation challenges
- A deeper understanding of the cultural dynamics in evaluation
- The chance to share and network with a community of colleagues
- An opportunity to participate in the annual Top 10 competition
2017 Spring Training
Upcoming Spring Training Schedule
Hold the dates!
- March 12-16, 2018
- March 11-15, 2019
- March 16-20, 2020
For More Information
Revised May 31, 2017