Job Search Resources
We regularly update this page with job opportunities outside of the School of Social Work for your convenience. Positions posted may have closed, so please check with the associated employer. The School is not responsible for posting content, availability, or selection of candidates.
If you're interested in working for the School of Social Work, please visit the University of Minnesota's Job Center for the most up to date postings.
Employers: have a job you wish to share with our students and graduates? Email us with the details.
Positions Requiring Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. Degrees
Specific job postings
- Social Workers, Mayo Clinic, Rochester and Mankato, Minnesota (PDF)
- Senior Social Worker, Hennepin County Department of Human Services and Public Health, Minneapolis
- Division Director - Social Services, Ramsey County Human Resources, St. Paul, MN
- Clinical Trainee and/or Mental Health Professional, Therapeutic Services Agency Inc, Pine City, MN
- Senior Program Evaluator, Ramsey County Human Services, St. Paul
Employers with regularly updated postings
- Business Support Specialist, Picture Impact, Minneapolis (PDF)
- Bookkeeper, Picture Impact, Minneapolis (PDF)
- Cornerstone, Hennepin County, MN
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Avivo, formerly RESOURCE
- Ramsey County
- Hennepin County
- Fraser Autism Services
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota County social service agencies
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofit
- People Incorporated: Mental Health Services
- Mayo Clinic, Minneapolis
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Careers & Volunteering
Spurwink Services, Portland, Maine
Health Service Corps
Jobs that qualify for tuition, fees, other reasonable educational costs in exchange for two to four years of service
- Researcher, HHS ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act) Implementation Project, University of Minnesota Duluth. Job ID: 323403
- Graduate Students Teaching Assistant, President's Emerging Scholar's Program, CLA