Job Search Resources
We regularly update this page with job opportunities outside of the School of Social Work for your convenience. Positions posted may have closed, so please check with the associated employer. The School is not responsible for posting content, availability, or selection of candidates.
If you're interested in working for the School of Social Work, please visit the University of Minnesota's Job Center for the most up to date postings.
Employers: have a job you wish to share with our students and graduates? Email us with the details.
Positions Requiring Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. Degrees
Specific job postings
- Human Services and Public Health Program Manager, Hennepin County, Minneapolis MN
- Temp Social Work, Social Workers with experience in Long Term Care, Transitional Care Units, Home Care and/or Hospital settings, across U.S.
- Principal Healthcare Data Analyst, Hennepin Health, Minneapolis
- Social Worker (Eastern MN/Western WI-based), Anu Family Services
- Social Worker, Senior Social Worker, Hennepin County Department of Human Services, Minneapolis
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS) Practitioner, Summit Guidance, St. Paul, MN
- District Wide Student Engagement Coordinator, Richfield (MN) Public Schools
- Social Work Specialist, MN Department of Human Services, Anoka, MN
- Public Health Clinic Administrative Manager, Hennepin County, Minneapolis, MN
- Senior Social Worker/Social Worker, Hennepin County, MN
Employers with regularly updated postings
- Cornerstone, Hennepin County, MN
- Mayo Clinic in Rochester
- Avivo, formerly RESOURCE
- Ramsey County
- Hennepin County
- Fraser Autism Services
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota County social service agencies
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofit
- People Incorporated: Mental Health Services
- Mayo Clinic, Minneapolis
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Careers & Volunteering
Spurwink Services, Portland, Maine
Health Service Corps
Jobs that qualify for tuition, fees, other reasonable educational costs in exchange for two to four years of service
- Researcher, HHS ICWA (Indian Child Welfare Act) Implementation Project, University of Minnesota Duluth. Job ID: 323403
- Graduate Students Teaching Assistant, President's Emerging Scholar's Program, CLA