Our undergraduate programs offer the personalized attention of small classes combined with the resources of a top public research institution.
- Business and marketing education
- Early childhood education foundations
- Elementary education foundations
- Family social science
- Human resource development
- Recreation, park, and leisure studies
- Special education
- Sport management
- Youth studies
Teacher preparation programs at the U of M are generally full-time masters level programs. Explore undergraduate options that will prepare you for a graduate program in teacher education.
Minors and Certificates
Minors and certificates provide a shorter course of study and frequently can be used to enhance your major and expand your employment opportunities after graduation.