Careers by Degree
Students graduating with a degree from the College of Education and Human Development acquire many transferable skills and can use their education in a variety of fields. Each year we gather information on what our recent graduates are doing with their CEHD degree.
Explore potential employers and career opportunities for degrees and areas of study at CEHD. These lists are not exhaustive and the world of work is always evolving as job titles and work settings continuously change.
Find Out What You Can Do with a Degree in the Following Areas
- Business and marketing education
- Early childhood education foundations
- Elementary education foundations
- Family social science
- Human resource development
- Recreation, park, and leisure studies
- Sport management
- Youth studies