Services for Employers
Students in the College of Education and Human Development are perfect for your organization. Our students are preparing for careers in business, education, human resource development, health and wellness, and human services careers. Plus, CEHD has the most diverse student body at the University of Minnesota, with the talent and background to be great additions to your organization.
Get in Front of Students
- View the CEHD events calendar for upcoming career fairs and other recruitment events.
- Sign up for our quarterly Employer Relations newsletter about events and other ways to get involved with CEHD students on campus.
- Tell students about your job posting through GoldPASS, the University's job postings tool.
- Check out our tips for employers.
- Hire students through on-campus interviews and connect through other on-campus events.*
*Please schedule any on-campus event at least three weeks in advance.
Employer Relations Coordinator