Center for Applied Research and
Our mission is to improve the quality of education for all learners through neutral, rigorous research and evaluation of educational contexts and initiatives.
Use the tabs above or the links below to find the information you need.
- Evaluation Services: Discover our approach to applied research and evaluation
- Publications: Browse evaluation projects and applied research reports by topic area
- District Assembly: Connect with resources designed for Minnesota school districts
- People: Meet our staff and discover their areas of expertise
- News: Learn about CAREI in the news
Sign up to receive our CAREI quarterly updates:
CAREI in the News
- Renewed focus on U teen sleep studies after Sec. Duncan's comments
- Urban Wilderness Canoe Adventure Program Findings Spotlighted by Mayor and Foundations
- CAREI Collaborative Grant Recipients Announced
- CAREI evaluators present at MESI Spring Training Conference
- Kwon Discusses Intersection of Research and Advocacy in the Asian American Community