The CAREI District Assembly brings together university researchers and school practitioners on a regular basis. For over 20 years, the Assembly has linked University research to educational practice for Minnesota's K-12 teachers and school leaders. Together, faculty, researchers, and school leaders share research findings, discuss current issues, and identify solutions.
- E-newsletter published eight times per year.
- Each issue highlights a summary of research studies published that will be of extreme interest to you as a district leader.
- Topical areas include leadership, social-emotional learning, teaching and learning, assessment, and special education.
- Four Assembly meetings per year.
- Remote and on-site participation available.
- Topics covered are determined by the needs and priorities of members.
- Learn about the most current research!
- Participate in Network Improvement Communities to solve shared education problems with educational leaders and University experts.
- Access to “Members Only” section of the CAREI website.