Get It, Got It, Go!
Get It, Got It, Go! provides informational materials, assessments, and database-driven systems to help educators, parents, and others:
- Select measurement tools (Individual Growth and Development Indicators) to monitor children's development.
- Get assessment materials.
- Manage the data obtained and generate graphical reports.
Obtain informational materials and assessment tools (IGDIs) for measuring the growth of young children's language and literacy development.
Registered users can download score recording forms, enter individual child data, and generate graphical reports of children's performance over time.
Communicate and collaborate about a child's progress over time and about intervention plans.
- Read an article about Scott McConnell's research in ResearchWorks: Learning to Read Begins with the Earliest Language Development
- Get It Got It Go! website
- Keep track of the latest news, updates, and resources for IGDIs at Early Learning Labs.