What can your gift do?
Your generous support of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction is more critical than ever, helping us retain the very best scholars and students.
Gifts for undergraduate scholarships help attract and retain promising students while easing the burden of rising tuition. Support for graduate fellowships enables the Department to compete nationally and internationally for top graduate students, enhancing our research.
Your tax-deductible donation helps us attract and retain the very best scholars and students even as state funding declines. It gives our faculty resources for enlarging knowledge and understanding in areas of Curriculum and Instruction research.
Giving is easy!
- Online. Use your credit card to make a gift online.
- Mail. Send a check or money order made payable to the University of Minnesota.
- Please put "C&I Strategic Initiatives Fund" in the memo or notes line
- Include a letter designating the Department of Curriculum and Instruction as the recipient of the gift
- Mail to: University of Minnesota Foundation, McNamara Alumni Center, University of Minnesota Gateway, 200 Oak Street S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55455-2010
- Phone. Call our secure credit card hotline at 612-626-8560. Leave your full name and phone number, type of credit card, card number, expiration date, amount of your gift, and designated recipient, if any.
- Payroll deduction is a convenient way for University faculty and staff to make a gift. Complete a payroll deduction form to make arrangements
Employer matching increases the impact of your gift. Each year more than 400 companies have matched gifts made by their employees to the University of Minnesota. Some companies may also match gifts from spouses and retirees. Search our online database or call your personnel office to see if your company has a matching-gifts program.
Choose a fund
- Curriculum and Instruction Strategic Initiatives #8229
- Distinguished Reading and Language Arts #2865
- JoAnne Buggey Endowed Fellowship in Elementary Education #5626
- Michael and Elsie Crowe Endowment Fund #3756
- Emma Birkmaier Memorial Endowment Fund #2764
- Fund for Learning Technologies #8146
- STEM Education Center Fund #8373
- Ziegfeld Scholarship Fund for Art Education #6418