Email address: email@example.com
Current program: Ph.D., Couple and Family Therapy
M.S., Marriage and Family Therapy - University of Wisconsin - Stout
B.A., Psychology - Concordia University - St. Paul
Anna is interested in the relationships adolescents have between their bodies, themselves, and their families. Specifically, she researches and works in the area of adolescent self-injury and eating disorders.
- Bohlinger, A.I., Wahlig, J.L., & Trudeau-Hern, S. (2014). Teaching self-compassion to decrease performance anxiety in clinicians. In R.A. Bean, S.D. Davis, & M.P. Davey (Eds.), Clinical Supervision Activities for Increasing Competence and Self-Awareness (pp. 61-65). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Bohlinger, A.I., Wahlig, J., Trudeau-Hern, S. (2013). Teaching self-compassion to decrease performance anxiety in early-career therapists. In R.A. Bean, S.D. Davis, & M.P. Davey (Eds.) Increased Self-Awareness: Experiential Exercises for Dedicated Clinicians and Supervisors (61-66). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Bohlinger, A.I. (2013). Book review: Doing Dialectical Behavior Therapy, a practical guide. Journal of Couple and Relational Therapy.
- Bohlinger, A.I. (2012). Social media and development of professional self. Minnesota Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, Minneapolis, MN
- Craft, S., & Bohlinger, A.I. (2012). Wisconsin, in Cultural Sociology of Divorce, Sage Publications.