Jinhee Lee, Ph.D.
Email address: email@example.com
Ph.D., Couple and Family Therapy - University of Minnesota
M.A., Marriage and Family Therapy - University of Louisiana at Monroe
Lee, J. & Danes, S. M. (2012). Uniqueness of family therapists as family business systems consultants: A cross-disciplinary investigation. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 38(s1), 92–104.
Danes, S. M., Craft, S. M., Jang, J., & Lee, J. (2013). Liability of newness: Assessing couple social support when starting a new business venture. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 39(4), 515–529.
Fellowships & Awards
- 2010–2011 Mary Ellen McFarland Assistantship, FSoS, UMN
- 2010 Ruth E. Hall Fund Award, FSoS, UMN
- 2009 Neubeck/Maddock Scholarship, FSoS, UMN
- 2009 Janice Hogan Fellowship, FSoS, UMN
- 2008, 2009, & 2010 Waller Summer Fellowships, FSoS, UMN
- 2008 John Jack Paper Award, Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship
- 2007 Block Grant Support Awards, UMN
- 2006 Honor Student Scholarship, FSoS, UMN
Licensure & Membership
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) & Clinical Fellow in American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)