ADAPT4U Coloring Contest
In honor of April, Month of the Military Child, we’d like to invite your child(ren) to participate in ADAPT’s first coloring contest. Download the postcard below for complete instructions.
Welcome to ADAPT4U
- Are you a military service member, spouse, or partner of a service member?
- Do you have children between the ages of 5 -12?
- Have you or your partner been deployed overseas since 2001?
- Interested in being involved in cutting edge research that will help inform parenting services provided to military families?
- Have a desire to contribute to the military community and its families?
ADAPT4U is a project being conducted at the University of Minnesota with the support of the Minnesota and Michigan National Guard and Reserves and funded by the Department of Defense. With ADAPT4U we strive to learn about family resilience and develop tools to support parenting and resilience among military families coping with the stress of deployment and reintegration.
Our project hopes to learn about how to best support military families with a focus on parenting skills, couple relationships, problem-solving, and effective communication. We also aim to give back to the military community by providing workshops, newsletters, and parenting groups that will arm your family with the best tools possible.