Welcome to Ambit
The aim of AMBIT Network is to make high quality care more accessible for traumatized children and families in Minnesota and beyond.
Ambit provides training and support in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Ambit is offering an open TF-CBT Learning Collaborative beginning in October! Teams will need to apply and will be selected by Ambit. At this time, DHS has no RFP’s planned for 2015-2016.
Informational Call: August 17, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. (dial-in number: +1 (312) 757-3121; access code: 111-784-077). This is an optional call to address any questions about the application or Learning Collaborative process.
Applications Due: August 31, 2105
Selection Notification: September 10, 2015
Payment Due: October 1, 2015
Training Dates: October 14 & 15, 2014; January 13 & 14, 2016
Consultation Calls: 16 calls will be offered, times TBD
Cost: $1,400.00 per trainee
The cost covers:
· The book Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents (2006) Cohen, Mannarino, & Deblinger
· Printed Materials
· 4 full in person training days
· 16 Consultation calls by a Nationally Certified Consultant
· 6 Supervisor calls to address internal supervision, issues related to sustainability, consultation on cases
· 44 CEU hours
· Technical Assistance in scoring assessments, responding to questions
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.