Welcome to Ambit
The aim of AMBIT Network is to make high quality care more accessible for traumatized children and families in Minnesota and beyond.
Ambit provides training and support in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Ambit Network Annual Traumatic Stress Conference: REGISTER HERE
Minnesota Statewide Conference on Traumatic Stress in Children & Families:
Using and adapting evidence-based interventions to help children and families
April 29, 2015 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
TCF Bank Stadium – The DQ Room
University of Minnesota, East Bank Campus
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am Welcome and Opening Remarks: Dr. Abi Gewirtz
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am Cultural adaptations: Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Dr. Judith Cohen, Medical Director, Center for Traumatic Stress in Children & Adolescents, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA.
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am Break/Networking
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Delivering evidence-based interventions in cultural communities: Dr. BraVada Garrett-Akinsanya, Brakins Consulting & Psychological, Golden Valley, MN
- 11:30 am – 12:15 pm Family Consumer Panel: Moderator: Sue Abderholden, NAMI-MN
- 12:15 pm – 12:30 pm Wrap-up: Dr. Chris Bray
MACMH 19th Annual Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference
Join us April 26-28 at the largest children’s mental health conference in the nation. For everyone who cares for or works with infants, children, or youth.
Epigenetics: Development, Psychopathology, Resilience, and Preventive Intervention
Announcing our Inaugural Symposium celebrating the opening of the Institute for Translational Research in Children's Mental Health (ITR).
May 13-15, 2015