Questions you can ask your children
Sometimes as parents we plan the party we want, or the party we think the community expects, but not necessarily the party that our children really want. Here are some questions you might ask your child before you start planning this year’s party.
- What was your favorite birthday party?
- What was fun about it?
- What was not fun?
- What do you remember most about it?
- How many kids do you think you should have at a party?
- What was fun about a friend’s party?
- What are your favorite games to play at a party?
- How many presents would be enough?
- How many kids would be enough?