Am I Eligible?
We are currently recruiting family members who have experienced financial exploitation of an elder in their family to share their story. Financial exploitation means that someone in your family has used an elder’s money or property without permission or authority to do so.
If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, you may be eligible to participate:
- ✔ Are you an adult who has experience with financial exploitation of an elder in your own family?
- ✔ Was the elder exploitation victim 65 years of age or older when the exploitation began?
- ✔ Are you a family member who is NOT the elder exploitation victim?
- ✔ Are you a family member who is NOT the perpetrator of the elder financial exploitation?
- ✔ Do you live in the Twin Cities Metro area?
- ✔ Do you live outside the Twin Cities Metro area and you are willing to be interviewed over the phone?
- ✔ Are you able to understand and speak English?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, we would love to hear from you!
Here's how to reach us:
By Phone: 612-625-4270
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org