- Parenting Education Resources. Resources that foster the effective parenting of children and youth.
Families and Stress
- Taking Care of the Family During Adverse Times on Farm. Tips on managing stress, taking care of yourself, and working as a family.
- Talking With Kids About the News. Tips for parents in discussing a number of topics that are discussed in the news.
- Rural Families Program. Makes A Difference Synthesis of research findings about stress management programs for farm families.
Rural Businesses Resources
- Small Business Assistance Program. Environmental assistance to small businesses.
Rural Farm Businesses
- Who Will Get Grandpa's Farm? - Transferring the Farm. Present a series of video scenarios that illustrate effective ways to communicate about transferring farm ownership.
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture. Latest information at the state level related to your agricultural business.
- USDA and Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service. Latest information at the national level related to your agricultural business.
Food & Restaurants Businesses
- Starting a Food Business in Minnesota. (PDF) Publication describing everything you need to know to start a food business.
- Minnesota Food Code. Food safety information and regulations for businesses serving food in Minnesota.
- Food Manager Certification. All about Minnesota Certified Food Manager, certification required by most food establishments.