Manage Change in Our Family Business
Change is happening all around us. To help you understand your responses and those of others, check out these audio and visual presentations:
- To be successful, our resilience must be large enough to handle the change we are facing. Staying Resilient In Times of Change
- Being a successful leader of change means understanding how people respond to change. Change and Being a Leader.
- "How Resilient are You?" is an interactive assessment that helps you assess your resilience in times of change. It also assesses how positive, flexible, proactive, focused and organized you are in times of change.
- Some people see change as loss. But change can also be an opportunity. Change: Loss, Opportunity and Resilience
- Here is a publication that describes how individuals respond to change under varying circumstances. Change: Loss, Opportunity and Resilience (PDF)