University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

College of Education and Human Development Undergraduate students
CEHD Wordmark - Print Version

College of Education and Human Development
104 Burton Hall
178 Pillsbury Dr. S.E
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Voice:  612-626-9252

Page Navigation

Transfer Admissions

Whether you are transferring from another University of Minnesota college or from an outside school, you have a home here at CEHD.

You are a transfer student if you have previously enrolled in any course for college credit after graduating from high school. If you are a high school student and are enrolled in PSEO, College in the Schools, or have earned AP credit, you should apply for freshman admission.

Apply >>

Admission requirements by major >>

Transferring credits >>

Frequently asked questions >>

Application Deadlines

Fall semester: March 1

Spring semester: October 1

Applications must be submitted by these deadlines to be given full consideration for admission. If you would like information about accommodations for a disability in the admission process, please contact CEHD Student Services, or 612-625-3339.

More Information

arrow leftAttend an information sessionarrow right

For more information, sign up for an information session where you'll learn more about our majors, understand the application process, and have your questions answered.

Prospective students are also encouraged to visit campus to learn more about the University and the College of Education and Human Development. To arrange a campus tour, go to our campus visit page.


Owen Marciano. Prospective Transfer Student Adviser & Transfer Admissions Coordinator
CEHD Student Services
360 Education Sciences Building


College of Education and Human Development | Student Services
|  612-625-3339
360 Education Sciences Building, 56 East River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55455

© 2014 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
Revised April 25, 2012