Business and Marketing Education
Learn a broad set of business skills from industry experts.
What You'll Study
- Courses include marketing, sales, and management.
View a sample 4-year plan of classes or a complete list of program requirements.
- Choose a related area of focus such as leadership, human resource development, retail merchandising, and sport management.
- Complete an internship at the end of your program to give you hands-on experience.
Your Community & Instructors
“The professors know what it’s like for the career you’re going in to. They are still people I can reach out to when I need help.” Kavita Raghubir ‘14
- Roy Gaddey teaches courses in sales training, non-profit organizations, and sports management. He has been a real estate developer, an executive at a Fortune 500 company, and owned a sports marketing firm.
- Find out more about the major from Katie Stoltmann ‘14.
A degree in Business and Marketing Education gives you access to a wide range of business careers, including:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Sales Representative