The Improving Lives campaign goal is to raise $100 million by 2021.
Our faculty, students, staff, and alumni are driven by a sustained belief in the value of each individual who has unique talents and challenges; an understanding that research and collaboration with the community will lead to solutions; and a dedication to preparing educational and human service professionals to carry the values and knowledge discovered here into the world.
The Improving Lives campaign seeks to increase private investment to expand our work and capacity. Your support will ensure the college can attract and retain brilliant faculty, recruit the most promising students, and provide the space necessary to continue our vital research
We are driven by our belief in the value of every child and adult, each with unique talents and challenges. We share our knowledge for public use to impact and improve lives.
– Jean Quam, Dean
Our goal for Phase II includes:
- $20 million for new facilities for the top-ranked Institute of Child Development, which will inspire learning, collaboration, and discoveries in early childhood autism, executive function, resilience, and more.
- $6 million for student support to reduce the cost of education and allow students to graduate with a reduced debt load.
- $5 million to advance innovative use of technology, entrepreneurship and collaborations to share our expertise with the public
- $4 million for faculty support, especially funds for retaining and recruiting outstanding faculty in strategic program areas.
- $3 million to pave the way for a more diverse teacher workforce by expanding our school and district partnerships and developing new licensure pathways.