Business and Marketing Education
Looking for a business degree that sets you apart from the crowd? The bachelor of science in business and marketing education is a business degree with heart and substance, emphasizing the educational, technological, and human aspects of business, sales, and marketing.
Why this Major?
- Flexible program designed to accommodate working students and students with challenging schedules.
- Instructors with a strong record of career success.
- Provides a broad background in all areas of business with an emphasis on practical, real-world skills.
- Access to internships, experiential learning, and learning abroad opportunities resulting in excellent preparation for careers and advanced study in a variety of fields.
Careers with Meaning
Potential employers include:
- Customer service
- Management-consulting firms
- Market research firms
- Financial companies
Major courses, such as economics, business communication, accounting, business law, marketing, public speaking, and technology and ethics
Supporting program courses: prepare for licensure or select your own business-related coursework to support your career goals.
Revised October 2013