Human Resource Development Undergraduate Advising
- Mark Bellcourt
Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faustina Cuevas
Student Services, email@example.com
- Amy Hackett
Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donald Riley
Student Services, email@example.com
- Daniel Koza
Academic Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org, 612-624-0494
- Orkideh Mohajeri
Coordinator of OLPD Undergraduate Studies, email@example.com, 612-625-3150
- Program requirements for the human resource development major [Undergraduate Catalog]
- HRD program sample plan [Undergraduate Catalog]
- OLPD departmental forms
- OLPD faculty
- Learning abroad opportunities
Declare Your Major
- What can I do with a human resource development degree?
- How do I prepare for graduate or professional school?
Many students continue with advanced degrees in human resource development, business, management, communications, adult education, and more.
- How do I find a job?
Revised September 28, 2017