CEHD cooperating teachers
We really appreciate your willingness to work with a student teacher from the University of Minnesota this term. We are sure you will find it a rewarding experience. This page provides direction to the student teaching policies and procedures for our cooperating teachers.
Includes a directory, forms, and policies.
- Frequently asked questions
- Getting a student teacher started
- Facilitating reflective conferencing
- Orientation checklist [.pdf]
- Registered training participants go to WebCT.
- To register for the free online orientation program which awards clock hours, e-mail email@example.com.
Program specific material
- Family and Consumer Science (FACS): Checklist for cooperating teachers during the school year practicum
Departments and offices
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Psychology
- Institute of Child Development
- Preparation to Practice Group
- School of Kinesiology
- Student Services
- Work and Human Resource Education