Job Search Resources
We regularly update this page with job opportunities outside of the School of Social Work for your convenience. Positions posted may have closed, so please check with the associated employer. The School is not responsible for posting content, availability, or selection of candidates.
If you're interested in working for the School of Social Work, please visit the University of Minnesota's Job Center for the most up to date postings.
Employers: have a job you wish to share with our students and graduates? Email us with the details.
Positions Requiring Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. Degrees
Specific job postings
- Director, Hennepin County Department of Community Corrections and Rehabilitation, Minneapolis
- Dispositional Advisor, Minnesota Board of Public Defense, St. Paul MN
- Donor Coordinator, Minnesota Lions Eye Bank, St. Paul MN (search for job listing number 318720)
Employers with regularly updated postings
- Ramsey County
- Hennepin County
- Fraser Autism Services
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota County social service agencies
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Resource Inc., a Twin Cities nonprofit, including the Employment Action Center, Minnesota Resource Center, Recovery Resource Center, and Spectrum Community Mental Health
- People Incorporated: Mental Health Services
- Mayo Clinic, Minneapolis
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Careers & Volunteering
Spurwink Services, Portland, Maine
Health Service Corps
Jobs that qualify for tuition, fees, other reasonable educational costs in exchange for two to four years of service
- Research Assistant-Research and Evaluation (2 positions), University of Minnesota Extension Center for Family Development, St. Paul (search for job id numbers 317752 & 317753)
- Instructional Technology Fellowship, CEHD Director of Digital Education and Innovation
- Internship Opportunities, Hennepin County, MN
- Internship Opportunities, The National Mental Health Association