Restorative Group Conferencing
Resources focused on Group Conferencing models, including Family Group Conferencing and Community Group Conferencing
Articles and Handouts
- Community Response to a 9/11 Hate Crime: Restorative Justice through Dialogue Umbreit, M.S., Lewis, T. & Burns, H. (2003). Contemporary Justice Review
- Group Conferencing: Restorative Justice in Practice Edited by Masters,G & Roberts A.R. (1999) PDF
- Impact of Restorative Justice Conferencing: A Review of 63 Empirical Studies in 5 Countries. Umbreit M.S., Coates R.B., Vos, Betty (2002) PDF
- Palestinian Offenders Meet Israeli Victim: Restorative Family Dialogue in Israel, by Mark Umbreit and Rina Ritter (2004). PDF
- Restorative Family Group Conferences: Differing Models and Guidelines for Practice. Umbreit, M.S. & Zehr, H. (1996). Federal Probation, 60(3), 24-29.
- Restorative Justice Conferencing: Guidelines for Victim Sensitive Practice "Adapting conferences, Mediations, Circles, and Reparative Boards to People, Communities, and Cultures", by Mark Umbreit (2000) PDF
- Victim Impact of Restorative Justice Conferencing with Juveniles: "What We Have Learned From Two Decades of Victim-Offender Dialogue Through Mediation and Conferencing" Umbreit M.S., Coates R.B., Vos, Betty (2001 ) PDF
The documents available on our web site are in the PDF format. To access these documents you will need to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. This reader is available from the Adobe Acrobat home page in several formats. Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view, navigate and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.