skip to navigation
skip to content
Integrated Behavioral Health Fellowship
- Provides financial support to students who are interested in behavioral health services, particularly those delivered in primary care settings.
- This Fellowship is a one-time grant award of $8,000 to students in the Clinical Mental Health concentration or the Health, Disabilities and Aging concentration.
- Awards are made only for fall and spring semesters; this award is not available for summer registration.
- Students must be in either the Clinical Mental Health or the Health, Disabilities and Aging concentration.
- Full-program students (53) credits who have completed all of their foundation coursework, including SW 8010-Field Practicum, are eligible for this award.
- Students with Advanced Standing, including those Advanced Standing students who are newly admitted to the M.S.W. Program, are eligible for this award.
- Note: Full program students who are applying for admission to the M.S.W. Program for the fall semester of 2017 are not eligible for this award in the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Applicants must complete the Integrated Behavioral Health application, including the required essay.
- Recipients agree to follow a specific curriculum that addresses integrated behavioral health, and complete a field placement in an agency that provides integrated behavioral health services.
- Recipients may have additional requirements, contingent upon funding.