John A. Wallace Fellowship
- Provides a one-time grant of $10,000 to a social work student who has post-baccalaureate experience working in corrections, and who seeks to make a difference in the field of corrections administration or juvenile crime prevention and rehabilitation.
- Awards can be for fall, spring or summer matriculation.
- The John A. Wallace Fellowship honors the work of John A. Wallace in providing services in correctional institutions.
- Eligible students must have at least five years of post-baccalaureate experience working in corrections.
- Students can be full program or advanced standing, and may select any concentration.
- This one-time award is available to current and newly admitted students.