Job Search Resources
We regularly update this page with job opportunities outside of the School of Social Work for your convenience. Positions posted may have closed, so please check with the associated employer. The School is not responsible for posting content, availability, or selection of candidates.
If you're interested in working for the School of Social Work, please visit the University of Minnesota's Job Center for the most up to date postings.
Employers: have a job you wish to share with our students and graduates? Email us with the details.
Positions Requiring Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. Degrees
Specific job postings
- Graduate Focus-Student Parent Counselor, Student Parent HELP Center, Twin Cities, MN (Job ID 320333.)
- Full-time Therapist, RECLAIM, St. Paul, MN
- Mental Health Therapist, RECLAIM, Minneapolis, MN
- Full-time study counselor, Civil Services, Twin Cities, MN
- Paid Research Opportunities for Student, ADAPT 4U, Minneapolis, MN
- Social Worker/Social Worker, Senior, Hennepin County, Minneapolis, MN
- Education Program Specialist, Institute on Community Integration, Minneapolis, MN (Job ID 320507).
- Donor coordinator, The Minnesota Lions Eye Bank, Minneapolis, MN (Job ID 320486).
- Child Protection Worker, Ramsey County, St. Paul, MN.
- Lead Social Worker, Mille Lacs, Minneapolis and Onamia
- Mental Health Practitioners, Touchstone Mental Health, Fridley, MN
- Social Worker/Senior Social Worker, Hennepin County, Location Varies
- Social Worker I and Social Worker II, Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe Family Services, Minneapolis, MN
- Paraprofessionals/Instructional, Richfield Dual Language School, Minneapolis, MN
- Community Health Specialist-MNIC Sexuality Health Educator, Northpoint Health and Wellness, MN
- Therapist, Non-Profit Behavioral Health and Family Treatment Solutions Organization, Onamia, MN
- Americorps: Minnesota Reading and Math Programs, Minneaolis, MN
- Health Equity Officer, Ramsey County, St. Paul, MN
Employers with regularly updated postings
- Ramsey County
- Hennepin County
- Fraser Autism Services
- Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Minnesota County social service agencies
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Resource Inc., a Twin Cities nonprofit, including the Employment Action Center, Minnesota Resource Center, Recovery Resource Center, and Spectrum Community Mental Health
- People Incorporated: Mental Health Services
- Mayo Clinic, Minneapolis
- Nystrom & Associates, Ltd.
Careers & Volunteering
Spurwink Services, Portland, Maine
Health Service Corps
Jobs that qualify for tuition, fees, other reasonable educational costs in exchange for two to four years of service
- 2 Tenure-Track Faculty (one open rank and one at the rank of assistant professor), University of Georgia School of School of Social Work
- Internship Opportunities, Hennepin County, MN
- Internship Opportunities, The National Mental Health Association