The mission of the Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse (MINCAVA) is to support research, education, and access to violence-related resources.
- Lynette M. Renner, M.S.W., Ph.D.
- Associate Professor and Director (2013-Present), University of Minnesota School of Social Work.
- Lindsay Anderson, M.S.W.
- Graduate Research Assistant
- Won Lee, M.Sc.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Applied Economics
- Hannah Scott, BS.
- Project Coordinator (OWH, IPV Network project)
- Besu Alemu, MA.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Applied Economics (NIJ, SAM project)
- Shawna Stich, BA.
- Graduate Research Assistant, School of Social Work (AES project)