203 Cooke Hall
- Current M.A. student, University of Minnesota. Emphasis: sport psychology, sport sociology
- B.S., University of Minnesota, 2006. Major: kinesiology
- University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, MN, program associate and research assistant, Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport. 2006-present.
- University of Minnesota. Minneapolis, MN, PE instructor. 2007-present.
- Mounds View High School. Arden Hills, MN, junior varsity girls' soccer coach, 2008-present.
- North Suburban Soccer Association. Roseville, MN, girls’ soccer coach, 2003-2007.
- Roseville Area High School. Roseville, MN, freshmen girls’ soccer coach, 2004-2006.
Research in progress
- Becker, E.E. Examining gender in a youth soccer organization: Homologous reproduction and marginalization of female youth soccer coaches, in progress.
- LaVoi, N.M., Becker, E., & Maxwell, H.D. (2007). "Coaching girls": A content analysis of best-selling popular press coaching books. Women in Sport and Physical Activity Journal, 15, 4, 6-19.
- LaVoi, N.M., Becker, E.E., Maxwell, H.D. (2007, March). "Girls are sensitive”: Sustaining the gender binary through best-selling popular press "coaching girls" books. Presentation to Women Rock Conference: Celebrating 35 Years of Title IX, Cleveland, OH.
- LaVoi, N.M., & Becker, E.E. (2007, October). Where have all the post-Title IX mothers gone?: Exploring the scarcity of female coaches in youth sport. Poster at Association for Applied Sport Psychology Conference, Louisville, KY.
- Association for Applied Sport Psychology.