Austin Stair Calhoun
· Current Ph.D. student, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn. — Major: kinesiology, Emphasis: sport sociology
· M.S.Ed. (2006), University of Miami, Coral Gables, Fla. — Major: sport administration — Thesis: Perceived Organization Support Among Division III Athletic Directors
· B.A. (1999), Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Va. — Major: journalism and mass communications
· Media, specifically new and digital forms, and sport; gender and sport; collegiate and amateur athletics; information infrastructure
· University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn. — Research Assistant, Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport — 2008-present.
· University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn. — Physical Activity Program Instructor — 2008-present.
· Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Va. — Assistant Sports Information Director — 2006-2008.
· University of Miami, Coral Gables, Fla. — Research Assistant, Sport Administration Program — 2005-2006.
· USA Water Polo, Colorado Springs, Colo. — Sport Development Assistant/Membership Coordinator — Summer 2005.
· University of Delaware, Newark, Del. — Sports Information Intern — 2003-2004.
· Gillentine, A., Miller, J. & Calhoun, A, (2008). Negligent Marketing. What all Sport Marketers Should Know. Journal of Contemporary Athletics 3(2).
· CoSIDA — College Sports Information Directors of America