Costs, Aid and Scholarships
The University of Minnesota offers many ways to pay for your degree. If you’re a future freshman or transfer student, visit the Office of Admissions for links to cost of attendance, residency and reciprocity guidelines, scholarships, and more.
- Find U of M financial aid advising and information at One Stop Student Services.
- University-wide academic scholarships are given to incoming freshmen students and do not require a separate scholarship application. For students applying to CEHD, you will also be considered for these CEHD scholarships.
- If you are a Minnesota resident and incoming freshman or transfer student, you will be automatically considered for a U Promise scholarship at the time of application.
Current CEHD students
- Scholarships for current CEHD students, including CEHD study abroad scholarships, alumni-sponsored scholarships, CEHD internship grants, and scholarships for prospective teachers.
- To be considered for most major specific scholarships, complete the general scholarship application.
- The School of Kinesiology (Kinesiology, Sport Management and Recreation, Park and Leisure Studies majors) has additional major specific scholarships.
- One Stop Student Services has additional scholarship resources.
- Find information related to cost of attendance, scholarships, and visa information on the Office of Admissions website.
- Find U of M fee amounts and descriptions at One Stop Student Services.