Webinar 1. Progress Monitoring
- Why monitor students' academic progress?
- How can we use progress monitoring data?
- When should we monitor students' progress?
What is progress monitoring?
Progress monitoring is a process of:
- ongoing data collection on skills important to students’ academic success.
- using data to evaluate effectiveness of instruction.
Progress monitoring can be implemented at various levels (individual, classroom, school, etc.) and in various academic areas (reading, written expression, language, mathematics).