Your generous support of the Department of Educational Psychology is more critical than ever, helping us retain the very best scholars and students. Gifts for undergraduate scholarships help attract and retain promising students while easing the burden of rising tuition. Support for graduate fellowships enables the Department to compete nationally and internationally for top graduate students, enhancing our research.
About the Department
The Department of Educational Psychology continues to rank as one of the top educational psychology departments in the world. It is one of the most productive departments in terms of research productivity, the number and quality of graduate students, and the level of external contract and grant support awarded. Advancing the traditions of innovative basic and applied scholarship allows us to recruit the best young faculty and graduate students in the field, broadening the scope of our research while enriching both undergraduate and graduate education
What your gift can do
Your tax-deductible support for the Department of Educational Psychology helps us attract and retain the very best scholars and students even as state funding declines. It gives our faculty resources for enlarging knowledge and understanding in school psychology, special education, evaluation and measurement, and counseling psychology.
Choose a fund
Educational Psychology Endowment Fund
Counselor education funds
Quantitative methods in education funds
Jack C. Merwin Endowment for Educational Measurement
School psychology funds
John Pat Hill Endowed Fellowship Fund for School Psychology
The School Psychology Fund
Special education funds
Stan Deno CBM Research Fund
Susan Rose Fellowship
Giving is easy!
Cash gift options:
- Use your credit card to make a gift online. Our secure Web site encrypts all your personal information so that it cannot be read over the Internet.
- Call our secure credit card hotline at 612-626-8560. Leave your full name and phone number, type of credit card, card number, expiration date, amount of your gift, and designated recipient, if any.
- Send a check or money order made payable to the University of Minnesota along with a letter designating the recipient of the gift.
University of Minnesota Foundation
McNamara Alumni Center
University of Minnesota Gateway
200 Oak St SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-2010
- Payroll deduction is a convenient way for University faculty and staff to make a gift. Complete a payroll deduction form to make arrangements.
- Employer Matching increases the impact of your gift. Each year more than 400 companies have matched gifts made by their employees to the University of Minnesota. Some companies may also match gifts from spouses and retirees. Search our online database or call your personnel office to see if your company has a matching-gifts program.