Current Student Resources
Current student forms, handbooks, and resources
Research poster resources can be found on the Family Social Science Graduate Handbook website.
Contract for Independent Directed Study
Undergraduate Minor Applications
Application directions for an FSOS minor:
- 1. Choose the form for the minor you are seeking to complete.
2. Complete the form entirely. Print, sign, scan, and email to Kirsten Collins, senior undergraduate advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once it is received, she will review, sign, and submit to CEHD for processing.
4. If the form is incomplete, she will send it back to you for completion.
5. Once approved, it takes two to three days for it to show up on APAS.
Handbooks and Program Manuals
Family Education Program Manual 2020-2021 (additional information for this program can be found at the Family Ed Program Manual site). Archived copies of the Parent and Family Education Program Manual can be requested by contacting email@example.com
All other handbooks and manuals for previous years are now archived on the Family Social Science Graduate Handbook site.
- These are located online at the Family Social Science Graduate Program Handbook.