Contact us

First-year admissions

First-year admissions are handled through the University Admissions Office.

Transfer admissions

If you are interested in transferring to CEHD, review our transfer admissions website.

You are considered a transfer student if you are a high school graduate who has registered or enrolled at a college, university, or any other school after graduating from high school.

CEHD student services

CEHD Student Services supports current CEHD students from orientation through graduation.
360 Education Sciences Building
56 East River Road, Minneapolis, MN 55455