Scholarships for undergraduate students
You can afford to be a teacher. Every year, our teacher education students receive over $600,000 in scholarships.
Schulze Future Teacher Scholarship Program
Each year through 2020-21, the Schulze Future Teacher Scholars Program will award
scholarships of up to $10,000 to eligible undergraduate students. Recipients are recognized as
members of the Schulze Future Teacher Scholars cohort. An expectation of Scholars will include participation in
publicity of the program and cohort specific events.
Qualified applicants pursuing teaching licenses in ESL, math, science, ESL, or special education will be contacted with application information.
- Students who plan to complete their undergraduate degrees in the following academic year and are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- DirecTrack to Teaching students planning to pursue math, science, or ESL in the CEHD initial licensure program. Students in these high need subject areas are also eligible to apply for additional support of up to $20,000 once enrolled in the CEHD initial licensure program.
- Special education undergraduate majors in their final year completing licensure requirements.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Commitment to teach for at least 3 years
- Demonstrable financial need (FAFSA must be submitted.)